Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BENCHMARKS UGH


     Hilo fellow earthlings!  So I have two benchmarks tomorrow, and I had a test today in health.  I also had a quiz in pre-algebra on Monday.  Fun, right?  How 'bout no...  At least I have a four day weekend though, which kind of makes up for this.  It's just hard to study for 80 million things in one week, let alone one day.  It wouldn't seem like such a big deal if it wasn't two benchmarks; you have to review everything for benchmarks.
     It's also the start of the new marking period today.  Nothing was really different except the two electives, but I miss Intro to Engineering and Art.  :(  Yesterday in Engineering, my teacher told me that we didn't get to robotics, but he's changing everything so all the other classes get to robotics, so that's kind of a bummer considering I was really looking forward to robotics.  Spanish doesn't seem like it will be that bad because my teacher said if we're good we'll get food near Christmas.  As long as the food is good I'm in.  ;)  Music is kind of scary... there's a LOT of people in my class and I'm pretty sure that you can tell that I am NOT a people person...  Plus my teacher's voice is slightly annoying.  It's not her as a person or anything but some voices are just like nails on a chalkboard.  I might get used to it though...
     I guess that's it for now... thought this post would be longer, but I guess not.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment