Friday, November 29, 2013

Sorry I Kinda Died...

       Okay obviously I didn't really die and I didn't have a near-death experience but I just mean I haven't posted in a while.  Just in case that wasn't clear (although I hope it was...)

     I've been getting homework and tests and quizzes like crazy for the past few months.  It's absolutely RIDICULOUS!  I get that since the holidays are around it's hard on teachers because there's so much to do and such little time to do it, but it just gets annoying because I know longer have a life.  And by life I mean internet life, of course, because obviously I don't have a real life-life (uh derrr).
     Should be under rants, right?  Well I'm complaining to you about this right now because it's gonna allow you to understand why I haven't posted in a while/died everywhere else too.  Except school.  I'm SO over school right now.  I want to collapse and die figuratively and literally not have to go to school anymore, I don't even care if that makes sense to you.  I'm just hoping that I'm finally done with the benchmarks and tests after the next week... Because if this much homework and nonsense continues I don't think I'll be getting any sleep.  I usually go to bed at 10:30 on weekdays, but there have been a few occasions where I've gone to bed an hour later DUE TO HOMEWORK.  LET ME CLARIFY THAT THIS IS FOR HOMEWORK THAT WILL BE IRRELEVANT TO ME IN TEN YEARS.  SERIOUSLY.  I'm fine with a little homework, but seriously; teachers themselves don't give too much homework, but all together it just gets crazy.
     I'm so happy that I have a long weekend!  Although I will say it kinda throws me off because today is Friday but it feels like Sunday.  Any suggestions for what I should blog about?  Anything you wanna ask me?
Email me at: thatintrovertinthecorner@gmail.com
Ask me things at: ask.fm/vheart15
Polyvore: vheart15
Wattpad: vheart15
i think that's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment