Monday, November 4, 2013

♥ whale hilo there fellow earthlings! ♥

Untitled #17
Okay so I don't know if anyone has seen this blog but if you have, I deleted it and remade it because so many things were malfunctioning.
     Let's just get the boring stuff out of the way... I'll tell you about myself:
1. My name is Ronni.
2. I like food.  (And tbh anyone who doesn't is lulu in the head..)
3. I'm not really that interesting...
4. I'm an introvert, as you can tell from the title of this blog...
5. I HATE drama.
6. I'm fairly young, but I'm not sharing my age on here.  At least not yet.
7. I'll tell you that my birthday is January 8th though. ;)
8. I'm terrible at drawing and such, but I still love art.  And engineering.  *sob*  Those electives ended for me today.  Tomorrow I start Spanish and Music in Our World.  -.-
9. Ever since Halloween, I haven't been able to stop eating Starburst.  But Skittles is ultimately my favorite candy.  (Especially Skittles Riddles, but I'll eat absolutely any Skittles unless they've been stepped on or something...)
10. I'm a quiet person, but I'm only shy around people I don't know.  I think I have social anxiety, but don't take my word for it because I have no idea how to diagnose that or whatever...

11. Marvel is amazing.  I'm pretty much obsessed with Iron Man.
12. Disney World is my second home.
13. I really don't like blood.  Most of the time I can deal with watching shows/movies where there's blood because I know it's fake, but if I see a lot of real blood I'll start to freak out.  (If I see a small dot of blood or something I'm fine though...)
14. My full name is Veronica.
15. I make TERRIBLE puns.  I seriously think people only laugh out of pity, they're so terrible.
16. I play/played the drums. I didn't do band this year though because my school made me choose between band and art.  -.- I was gonna join Jazz Band which is after school, but I'm already in three or four after-school clubs...
17. SPORTS BORE ME.  SORRY NOT SORRY.  OKAY NOW I'M SORRY FOR SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT MADE ME SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT WHOOPS.. I have no idea why I was still in caps...
19. I told you I wasn't that interesting.
20. If you see me in real life and you're a stranger, don't be offended if I don't respond when you say hi.  A lot of times I move my mouth to say hi, and nothing comes out.  Then, of course, I start looking up and around and zoning out.  I'm a social mess, okay?

That's all for now.  You'll learn more about me along the way, but that's part of the adventure, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment